Thursday

Careline Multi Pot (Abracadabra) Review

Before the pandemic happened, I have been wanting to buy a cream blush for myself. I particularly wanted something practical, like a multi-use makeup product, so I searched for the cheapest all-in-one cream makeup product in Watsons and found the Careline Multi Pot.

 
 Buy this product here!

The Careline Multi Pot retails for Php 165 and has three shades: Abracadabra, Head Over Heels, and Magic Spell. I got Abracadabra which is a berry shade and is perfect for that drunk-blush effect. 

I made a YouTube video about this product, but in this blog, I'm breaking down my thoughts about it for you.

Product Info:

  • Distrubuted by Ever Bilena Cosmetics
  • Has 2.2 grams of product
  • Expires 24 months after opening
  • It is cruelty free and paraben free

My first impressions:

  • It has a faint bubble gum scent.
  • The product is easy to blend, considering that I was wearing a thin layer of powder foundation. It is not patchy at all.
  • The blush is pigmented and a little product goes a long way.
  • The product feels like a firm balm and the fingers do not dent the product when touched.
  • The product claims that it dries down to a powdery finish, but upon application on my cheeks, it was more of a dewy (kind of oily) finish in my opinion.
  • On the lips, it is also easy to apply since the product has an oily/creamy consistency.
  • Unfortunately, it clings onto dry patches, so make sure that you exfoliate and moisturize your lips before applying the Careline Multi Pot.

Pros:

  • It is the most affordable multi pot at Php 165.
  • It is a mutli-use product, so you'll definitely get a bang for your buck.
  • A little product goes a long way, so this will definitely last for quite a while.

Cons:

  • The product clings on to dry skin, so make sure to moisturize! 
Overall, I can say that the Careline Multi Pot is worth your money. It is easy to use and definitely beginner-friendly. You can bring this on the go and your blush, lippy, and eye shadow needs will be covered! 

Have you tried this product? Let me know if we share the same experience/opinions about it!

   
TOUGH TIMES NEVER LAST
TOUGH PEOPLE DO
★ HAPPIDEZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!